4.5.10

¡Me cago en la lluvia, en la nieve y en to' lo que se menea!

Four days to the Helsinki City Run and this is the weather in Helsinki:


This picture was taken 30 minutes ago from my kitchen window. Who can think of a PB (personal best) next Saturday when most-probably is going to be raining?

My training have been pretty OK with a major problem: I was ill for 3 days with 38.5° fever. I am also working a lot nowadays so I am constantly tired. I will try my best, I know I can arrive to the finish line but not confident enough for a PB.

Just glad that I will be in Spain soon, where no snow or rain will prevent me from having a beer in a terrace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pues aquí está nevando en la sierra, y en Madrid hace frio. Después de pasar una semana como si fuera verano ha aparecido una rasca tremenda.

Jan said...

Pero que tiempo más agradable... ya nos dirás como te engañaron para irte a vivir a Helsinki, una ciudad preciosa, pero fría 10 meses al año...

Tómate la media con tranquilidad, lo importante es acabar con buenas sensaciones y ganas de más

Unknown said...

Bueno, superarse poco a poco, si cada vez q lo intentases hicieses un personal best, no sería igual de motivador el momento, no?

Disfruta Spain, suertudo!! ains esas cervecitas!!